PROJECT GENESIS!
ANIMANGA FUTURISTIC FANTASY A/B/O RP
SEPTEMBER 27TH 2316 SCIENTISTS OFFICIALLY MARK HOMO SAPIENS ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST. WARS COME TO A COMPLETE HALT AND BIG TIME GOVERNMENTS STEP DOWN. IT'S AS THOUGH THE WORLD IS HOLDING ITS BREATH, AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF EXTINCTION. BUT IT NEVER CAME. EVOLUTION EMERGED, CREATING A NEW CODE WITHIN THE GENOME OF THE NEWEST GENERATION. A CODE ONLY REFERRED TO AS THE ALPHA CODE. THIS JUMP START IN HUMAN REPRODUCTION SKYROCKETS POPULATIONS OF SPECIES. WHAT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MILLENNIA HAS TAKEN ONLY A FEW CENTURIES. NOW HOWEVER, THERE'S NO WAY TO TURN IT OFF AND THOSE THOUGHT TO BE THE WORLD'S FAILURES, THOSE CALLED BETAS WHO DON'T GET THE CHANCE TO CONTINUE ON THEIR GENES, HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD, AND ARE KEEN ON CONTROLLING EVERYTHING.
05.16.17 PROJECT GENESIS has begun! Welcome to our site and we hope you have fun! Whether you're a scientist driven to change or another species ready to BE the change, we hope you have an amazing time!
welcome, Guest. BE THE CHANGE
GRAND OPENING
COME JOIN THE MATING RUN! ♦ WE'RE OFFICIALLY OPEN! ♦ WELCOME TO PROJECT GENESIS!
JOIN THE PROJECT
PREMIUM SITE MATURE CONTENT
head scientists
THE STAFF TEAM
Skin design and codings were made by VON of sonder. Banner is credited to Wallpaper Pulse. Tooltip is made by Malihu and code modification is made by JAWN. Posts made on this site are intellectual property of their owners, stealing is prohibited.

Add Reply
New Poll

Until We Meet Again -Zeke-
Bellatrix Rose
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 11:17 AM

Shadow Witch

LIVING IN Lobo Labs MATED TO No one

Ishy
19 YEARS OLD
Informant
Female
Heterosexual

And now there's no time left to pretend
And it feels like it's the end
But you're always in my heart
Until we meet again

Bella couldn't believe she agreed to go through with this. Every step she took, every scream that echoed through the halls, she regretted her decision. She felt like she had been thrown into a polished haunted house. The only thing keeping her from freaking out was the fact she was doing this for her mom. As far as the Coven Elder knew, she was doing it for the Coven and the people trapped inside. Technically she was, she did sympathize for the unfortunate souls trapped her, but it wasn't enough reason for her to allow herself to be captured and experimented on like a lab rat. Nothing was more important than bringing the Labs down, even to her. Doing it to avenge her mother's death, however, was the main reason she volunteered, even if she had to become somones guinea pig to do it. She just hoped they didn't end up killing her before she could accomplish it. If she was destined to die here, however, she was bringing some of them with her.

It didn't help that the man taking her to her cell was gripping her arm so tight it was beginning to go numb. She tried to wiggle her arm to make him loosen his grip, even just slightly, but he took it as her trying to break free and gripped harder. Finally, they stopped in front of a door and she let out a sigh as he let go to open it. The momentary freedom felt nice, but she was caught of guard when he pushed her inside, forcing her to lose her footing and fall to the floor as he slammed the door closed behind her. Her long, black hair covered her face from the others like a hood. She could hear movement, assuming she wasn't going to be alone like she originally thought, or preferred. Slowly, she looked up to see who her new bunkmates would be. Hopefully they weren't the "let's be friends" type.

BY MITZI
PM
^
Zeke Parish
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 10:17 PM

Blood Witch

LIVING IN Lobo Labs MATED TO No One
Zeke Parish
Property of Lobo Labs / Alpha

Sinnamon
19 YEARS OLD
Male
Heterosexual

i thought that i was dreaming
when you said you loved me
He would never forget that day, for as long as he lived. It had been a simple training exercise and now here he was, stuck inside Lobo Labs for the rest of his life. That is, if he managed to live that long. So far, he'd been spared from the horrific experiments the others talked about but he knew he wouldn't go unscathed in here. His once chance to escape the Labs had been the Mating Run but he'd gone through the entire thing without finding his mate. He spent the entire week desperate searching only to be picked up the scientists at the front gates when it was over and led back here. Lucky for him, he'd been well advanced from the others his age in Blood Magic and felt confident enough to hold his own if he ever got the chance to escape. There were whispers, here and there, of other witches in the detention center who were tasked with getting as many of them out as they could. Only problem was, they didn't openly advertise the information and figuring out who were the witches that were willing to help, was difficult.

So far, he'd managed to stay mostly to his cell, even when the cell doors were opened for the general populace to mingle. The collar around his neck felt heavy, a constant reminder of the threat to his familiar if he so much as thought about using magic. His familiar was huddled in the space between his neck and shoulder, lying across the flat of his skin like a formidable tattoo.. So far, it was his only comfort in this dismal place and it had remained on his shoulder in tattoo form since he'd arrived.

He was lounged out on his stomach on one of the cell's cots when he heard the unmistakable hiss of the cell door and someone else was added in. He scrunched his eyes closed, pretending to be asleep to keep the scientists from showing him any interest. He waited until the hiss of the door closing indicated that the scientists had left before he spoke to his new bunk mate. "I'm not interested in socializing so don't both asking questions." His eyes were still closed, clearly not interested in another poor soul being added to the ranks down here.

+ tagname
+ notesit started from nothing
BY MITZI
PM
^
Bellatrix Rose
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 11:40 AM

Shadow Witch

Ishy
19 YEARS OLD
Informant
Female
Heterosexual

Until we meet again

That voice was enough to make her head spin so fast her neck almost snapped. At first she thought she was just imagining things. When her mom first died she thought she heard her voice while laying in bed one night only to find out it was another witch. Her mind had a habit of making her hear voices that used to comfort her during moments of stress,so why would this time be any different?

Moving her hair from her eyes, there laid a figure that looked all too familiar to her. Although his face was partially covered, his face defined and his features no longer soft from adolescence, and he was considerably taller, his witch marking stood out like a raven in a snow storm. Paired with his snarky and candid attitude, there was no mistaking who her cellmate was.

"Zeke?" She said in disbelief. Of all the witches here, she manages to get paired with the one she cared about the most. She pushed herself up to stand on her feet. The last time she saw him was years ago, before she moved to the Shadow Coven. For years she wondered how he was doing, if he was excelling with his magic as she always thought he would, if he found his mate….Now that she saw him here, a new question was added to the list; how long had he been here? Suddenly, her fear of being trapped here was replaced with a hint of relief--only because she wasnt trapped here with a stranger--and determination and her presence in the Labs was given a whole new meaning. If she had known he was here she would have come sooner. She was here to help all the witches, but he was her best friend and she'd be damned if she didn't see to his release.

BY MITZI
PM
^
Zeke Parish
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 08:33 PM

Blood Witch

Zeke Parish

Sinnamon
19 YEARS OLD
Male
Heterosexual

His first thought was, how the fuck did the newcomer know his name which was quickly followed by, I know that voice. He raised himself up onto his forearms and lifted his head, eyes zeroing in on his new cellmate. It took a few moments to register her appearance because he hadn't seen her since she'd been a child and she'd done a lot of filling out since then. She looked less like a child and more like a mature female that immediately had his heart pounding. If he had had any doubts, he had none when he noticed the look on her face. There was no denying the recognition in her face when she looked at him and he found himself pushing off the cot and taking several quick steps across the cell to pull her into his arms, lifting her off the floor as he buried his face deep into her neck, feeling like a child all over again.

He didn't know how long he held her until he finally put her down and held her at arm's length, a look of awe on his face but he was now smiling. "Bella!" he exclaimed. "Oh my God! I can't believe it's you! How-why are you here?" his smile faded. "Did they capture you too? Shit, Bella I'm so sorry." His hands slid down from her shoulders. "Did-did they get anyone else? They kidnapped me years ago and I failed in the Mating Run and ended up in here. I've been told this place is worse than Hell. I hate the idea of you being in here..." he sighed, running a hand through his hair as the other rested on his hip. "Well," he gave a small chuckle, a small smile crossing his lips. "At least I know I won't be alone in Hell."

When she'd gone off to be in another Coven, he'd been genuinely happy for her and had been able to focus more on his studies with her not around. He felt guilty to think that he'd forgotten about her a few times during his studies but he'd never completely forgotten about her. He'd never even thought about reaching out to her and make sure she was still alright and when he'd been captured, he'd at least been happy to know that she had still been on the outside and had the possibility of finding happiness. Seeing her here now, he could feel his heart squeeze in both pity for her and guilt for not checking in on her before hand. What if she had been in here longer than he had been? Could he have prevented her from captured?

+ tagname
BY MITZI
PM
^
Bellatrix Rose
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 05:39 PM

Shadow Witch

Ishy
19 YEARS OLD
Informant
Female
Heterosexual

Until we meet again

His face seem to light up the moment he recognized her just as hers did. His presence was a sweet relief and she instantly felt more comfortable now that she knew she was with someone she was familiar with, although this was the last place she would want him to be. She was startled when he shot across the room and swept her up with ease but she welcomed his embrace with the same enthusiasm as her arms wrapped around him and hugged him tight as if she was afraid she would fall if she didn't. He was much taller than her, practically hovering over her and she felt tiny standing in front of him. It was hard to imagine this was the same Zeke that only a few years ago stood an inch taller than her.

He was barely recognizable. Her eyes studied him, trailing the markings on his face, making their way down his neck, to his broad shoulders and finally his chest before she realized she was admiring a little too much. When they were younger, they weren't concerned about the physical features of other people or even each other, except to tease and taunt like children often do. Now that they were both much older, and filled out in some areas, Bella couldn't help but notice him in an entirely different light. Her heart raced, her body buzzed like she was being filled with angry bees, and the tips of her fingers became numb as they always did when she was nervous. Her familiar, hiding in the form of a tattoo on her arm, wanted to help calm her down but she placed her hand over it to stop him, knowing his safety was more important than her hormonal imbalance. It took all her strength to look anywhere but below his neck line, although his eyes that resembled golden topaz didn't give her much relief, either.

By the time she snapped out of her daze, hoping it wasn't obvious, she caught onto the words Mating Run and Hell. “What?” Her voice had a hint of anger but her face filled with confusion. Her focus snapped back like a rubber band that was stretched too far and suddenly her purpose was brought back into focus. “You've been here the whole time?” She said softly. “If I had known….I would have come sooner.” She leaned forward, standing on her toes just so she could reach his ear. ”I'm undercover.” She whispered, pretending to kiss his cheek before quickly pulling back as to not raise suspicion in case they were being watched.

BY MITZI
PM
^
Zeke Parish
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 09:52 PM

Blood Witch

Zeke Parish

Sinnamon
19 YEARS OLD
Male
Heterosexual

He had to admit, Bella had grown up quite well. He had only ever remembered her as the shy, awkward little girl he constantly had to bring out of her hole to get to her play. And when she did, it was the smile she gave him, and only him, that he had remembered. Seeing her now, he felt... surprised. And he didn't know why. What did he expect when he finally saw her again? He supposed it would have been obvious that, at some point, like everyone else, she would have grown up. He unconsciously lifted his head to move her hair from her face to admire the intricate tattooing of her marks. She had been so nervous about getting her powers and had been so upset when she'd received the ability of shadows because she wouldn't be able to train at his side as they'd always dreamed. But seeing her now, they fit her perfectly. The term 'beautiful', was understated. But he didn't think the moment was exactly appropriate for such talk.

Her demeanor changed after he told her about the Mating Run and he felt his heart clench. She said she would have come to save him but, as much faith as he had in her, knew it would have ended just as badly for her and he didn't want to picture her in the Mating Run. An intense urge to protect her, to keep her close, washed through him and it surprised him. He had to quickly shake the feelings and thoughts from his head.

"I never would have allowed you to come after me." he murmured, dropping his hand from her face. "I would have never wanted you to experience this place. That fact that you're here now makes me angry, even if you are undercover." he growled, keeping his voice low. "Why would you do that, Bella? Why would you willing commit yourself to such a Hell? You can't be free in here. Alphas and Omegas co-mingle in here. If you come into heat and your Alpha is in here..." he trailed off, not wanting to give her the details of what he'd already witnessed. It was like Christmas for the scientists. They had rushed in here and detained the mating pair and dragged them from the detention center. He hadn't seen them since and the very idea of what they were doing to them terrified him. Once more, he felt the possessive urge to hide her from the others and he had to quickly shake it away. Bella was a friend and although he wanted to protect her, he knew she was powerful, if her mark was anything to go off of.

+ tagname
BY MITZI

PM
^
Bellatrix Rose
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 08:47 PM

Shadow Witch

Ishy
19 YEARS OLD
Informant
Female
Heterosexual

we'll be higher than a blue flame
Despite a few more inches in height and facial hair, Zeke hadn’t changed one bit. Like always, he did whatever he could to protect her like a big brother would for his little sister. The old Bella would have felt comforted. The new Bella, instead, felt rebellious. Years apart gave Bella the independence she needed and now she no longer felt like she needed his protection - or approval. It was her choice to come here - although her reasons now included his presence here. Even if she were to attract her Alpha, she was confident she could handle him and the scientists. But, for now until she learned how things worked here, she would keep to Zeke’s side, just in case.

“My mother is dead.” Her voice cracked, those very words dredging up feelings she fought so hard to repress. Every time she thought about it she became angry, and whenever she became angry her magic became hard to control. But, he had to know the truth. Her mother thought of him as the son she never had and he had a right to know. Although she wasn’t happy that he was here at least she wasn’t alone. Maybe she could use him to help her learn more about the inner workings of the Labs, and perhaps the reason why her mother was killed.

“She was working for the Labs. I don’t know what she was doing for them or why they killed her, but they have something to do with it. I know it. And I’m here to prove it and hopefully find out who did it and why!” Her face had a look of determination that quickly deteriorated into sadness.

“I had no one, Zeke. Father died, you disappeared. I thought you had moved away and started your life. Then mom died. I was alone and for the first time in my life that actually scared me.” She walked over to a small cot and sat down on the edge. The mattress was hard and lumpy, but atleast the blanket felt clean.

“While going through my mom’s things, I found a visitors pass for the Labs. I asked the Elder about it and she told me that my mom was working for them. She was undercover too. She also told me about why she was undercover. I have to finish what she started. I have to avenge her death. So, I volunteered. I figured if anything did happen to me no one would miss me. I'm expendable.”

PM
^
Zeke Parish
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 12:03 PM

Blood Witch

Zeke Parish

Sinnamon
19 YEARS OLD
Male
Heterosexual

He stumbled at her words, as though she'd physically slapped him. Her mother... dead? Zeke and Bella had grown up together, had spent many many hours at each other's houses and her mother had been nothing but kind to him. A second mom, if he had to give her a title. Since beginning his training and being picked up by the Labs, he hadn't taken a moment to consider what Bella had been going through. Keeping it in his head that she was happy and healthy had been enough to keep the stress off of him. But hearing it now, about how much she'd struggled, he felt the tight knot of guilt coiling in his gut. He watched her move across the room and sit down on the cot and he sighed, running his hand through his hair. It had gotten longer since he'd been put in here. He hadn't cared much about keeping up his appearances and was surprised that Bella had even been able to recognize him. To him, she hadn't changed much, physically, but he could tell that mentally, she was a completely different person from the shy, quiet girl he'd left behind. This was an outspoken girl who was determined to do whatever she got her mind on. This was a girl who could now walk ahead of him instead of behind him and he felt a warmth spread through him. Pride?

He moved across the room and sat in the cot across from her, a smirk on his face. If she was this resilient and determined, his fears of protecting her had been thrown out the window. Instead, he wanted to stand beside her, help her. "Well, I've got nothing better to do in here. Don't really feel like hanging around waiting to be an experiment so I'll help you out. Anything you want, direct me as you see fit. I might know a few others who are already working to help out in here and I can discreetly point you to them. They aren't fond of being singled out so we'd have to do it meticulously." He felt a raw buzz of actual excitement, a feeling he hadn't felt since coming to the Labs.

+ tagname
BY MITZI

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TIMPLETON THE CBOX
join our discord discussions!
Please Vote for Us!
RPG Initiative Topsites
SISTER SITES COMING SOON!
THE AFFILIATES
a resource community face in the crowd
Avalon a Panfandom RP Otherworld The White Shroud Those Among Us