PROJECT GENESIS!
ANIMANGA FUTURISTIC FANTASY A/B/O RP
SEPTEMBER 27TH 2316 SCIENTISTS OFFICIALLY MARK HOMO SAPIENS ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST. WARS COME TO A COMPLETE HALT AND BIG TIME GOVERNMENTS STEP DOWN. IT'S AS THOUGH THE WORLD IS HOLDING ITS BREATH, AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF EXTINCTION. BUT IT NEVER CAME. EVOLUTION EMERGED, CREATING A NEW CODE WITHIN THE GENOME OF THE NEWEST GENERATION. A CODE ONLY REFERRED TO AS THE ALPHA CODE. THIS JUMP START IN HUMAN REPRODUCTION SKYROCKETS POPULATIONS OF SPECIES. WHAT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MILLENNIA HAS TAKEN ONLY A FEW CENTURIES. NOW HOWEVER, THERE'S NO WAY TO TURN IT OFF AND THOSE THOUGHT TO BE THE WORLD'S FAILURES, THOSE CALLED BETAS WHO DON'T GET THE CHANCE TO CONTINUE ON THEIR GENES, HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD, AND ARE KEEN ON CONTROLLING EVERYTHING.
05.16.17 PROJECT GENESIS has begun! Welcome to our site and we hope you have fun! Whether you're a scientist driven to change or another species ready to BE the change, we hope you have an amazing time!
welcome, Guest. BE THE CHANGE
GRAND OPENING
COME JOIN THE MATING RUN! ♦ WE'RE OFFICIALLY OPEN! ♦ WELCOME TO PROJECT GENESIS!
JOIN THE PROJECT
PREMIUM SITE MATURE CONTENT
head scientists
THE STAFF TEAM
Skin design and codings were made by VON of sonder. Banner is credited to Wallpaper Pulse. Tooltip is made by Malihu and code modification is made by JAWN. Posts made on this site are intellectual property of their owners, stealing is prohibited.

Add Reply
New Poll

*Like Playing With A Loaded Gun, Open~
Kaia Orias
 Posted: Aug 22 2017, 08:48 PM

Banshee

LIVING IN Fae realm MATED TO NA
Kaia Orias
Free Citizen / omega

portal
150 YEARS OLD
rogue
female
pansexual

K

aia scowled to herself as lilac eyes darted left and right, studying her surroundings. Snow everywhere, cold and harsh environment, people dressed in warm clothing with cool colours... Kaia stifled an exasperated groan, instead resigning to rub her forehead. Someone do me a favour and either end me now or give me directions to the quickest route down south. Preferably directions that don't involve me having to go through the Unseelie Court... Glancing up ahead, Kaia sighed. She didn't want to be anywhere near the cold-hearted monsters that made up the Winter Court but there was no other choice. “I’m gonna regret this later…” Kaia muttered under her breath before setting off.

The omega shivered a little before pulling her cloak closer, letting out a barely audible huff. Before she had left, someone she knew had given Kaia a few things for the road, one example being her clothes. Gratias tibi Ilyssia you beautiful, beautiful elf. The banshee grinned to herself as she pulled her hood tighter and instinctually tucked in any loose strands of hair in the off chance that someone noticed. White blonde hair wasn't uncommon to see in the mortal realm but in the fae? Not so much. If the female recalled correctly, House Orias was part of the exclusive few that possessed the gene and if she was discovered… Being thrown into prison would be the least of her worries. The banshee drew in a deep breath. Pull yourself together. You’ve faced worse in the past. Plus, you’ve already reached rock bottom. Several times. It’s not like things can get any worse. Kaia stood up straighter and kept her eyes downcast, mirroring what she had learnt long ago.

For a few minutes, everything was fine… Until she rounded a corner and collided into a crowd, eliciting a low growl from Kaia. Of course she came face to face with a crowd. Wait what? The female narrowed her eyes and growled once more, annoyance rolling off her in waves. Where the hell had this crowd come from? However, she tensed up and rolled her eyes. Kaia didn’t have time for this bullshit. "Get out of my way," The omega muttered as she tried to slip past, only to no avail. Kaia huffed and rolled her eyes. Since being "nice" had clearly worked so well, she decided to try the opposite. "What part of 'get out of my way' don't you understand?!" Kaia snarled out as she shoved pushed past the other person and bared her teeth. Culus she mused, shooting them a glare.

coded by pinn @ thq
Sweet words from from a serpent's tongue
PMEmail
^
Valik Borealis
 Posted: Aug 22 2017, 09:21 PM

Fae

LIVING IN Fae Realm MATED TO No One
Valik Borealis
Free Citizen / Alpha

Sinnamon
225 YEARS OLD
Winter Prince
Male
Heterosexual

user posted image
while i powder my nose
He will powder his gums

A hundred years. One hundred fucking years she'd sent him to the front lines. He couldn't even tell you how many lives fell under his sword. He'd lost count decades ago. He could never get the scent of death and blood out of his nose or the screams of the dying from replaying in his head. For anyone else, it would have driven them mad; driven them to end their own lives. But Valik had grown up seeing the worst. He'd watched his own mother murder his brother simply because he had been a traitor. And don't even get him started on what he'd seen in the dungeons when she'd dragged he and his brother there for their "lessons". He'd spent the last hundred years doing whatever he could do pass the time and for most of it, he didn't regret it.

Now, as the army marched through the streets of the winter court to hundreds of cheering villagers, he couldn't help but grin. This was well worth the hundred year wait; to come home and be hailed a hero. After all, he was now the crown prince after his brother's murder and was next in line for the throne. He had to hold up appearances.

The polar bear he rode on ambled along at the front of the army, his lieutenant general to his back left and his advistor to his right. They hadn't been the best of friends when he arrived at the front lines. In fact, they saw him as nothing else but a spoiled, coddled prince who didn't know the first thing about being a warrior. The long scar down the lieutenant general's face had been his proof that he was anything but a cuddled prince. He could have killed the man then and there for daring to test him but he liked the general's spirit and they had quickly learned to trust each other. It may not have been a friendship they had created but commradery was better than nothing.

He caught notice of a commotion off to the side and turned his head in time to see someone roughly pushing others aside. He directed the bear over to the edge of the crowd and quickly reached out and grabbed the back of her cloak and yanking her out of the crowd where everyone could see her. "Hey now, there's enough to see her without needing to shove people around." The crowd had gone quiet when he'd singled her out but now they laughed. Even the army that had stopped the procession had taken a moment to laugh. Valik was watching her, his blue eyes--though charming on anyone else's face--reflected a brutality only seen on the battlefield. "What's your name, girl and where are you going in such a hurry?"

PM
^
Kaia Orias
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 09:44 PM

Banshee

Kaia Orias
Free Citizen / omega

portal
150 YEARS OLD
rogue
female
pansexual

"M

ove, get out of my way." Kaia muttered under her breath as she continued to push and shove her way through the crowd. She was almost halfway through the crowd! Just a little longer until I can get out of Winter and then I'll be free from this place... And the biting cold. Hope shined brightly in her lilac eyes as Kaia continued to make her way through the crowd. Ego potest esse cum ea iterum! Kaia beamed to herself, only for it to fall a minute later when she felt something tugging on her cloak. Suppressing a surprised yelp Kaia turned around to face the entity tugging her cloak, actively resisting the urge to slap them as hard as she could. Regretfully, she didn't and instead elected to cross her arms and slowly turned to face them.

However, the omega's attention was focused on something else: the crowd. Lilac eyes widened when they fell upon them. Kaia could feel everyone's gaze on her. Shit. She swallowed thickly and could feel the humiliation burning up on her cheeks as they laughed. However she wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing it. Instead Kaia folded her arms and growled lowly, challenging them to laugh again. Do it again and I'll break your face. Tunc videbimus qui ridens, smug pricks. The female mused bitterly while she glowered at the winter fae.

In response to the question Kaia rolled her eyes and dripping with annoyance, she pulled down the loose-hanging black scarf covering her mouth and neck. "Outis. And that's none of your business." The banshee stated calmly, although her body language told the opposite story. Her arms were still folded and she stood rigid straight, every muscle tensed in anticipation, ready to fight or flee at a moment's notice. Which one will it be this time? The banshee wondered as she glared intensely at the snow-covered ground, refusing to look up at the Phouka. Footprints everywhere. How convenient. Kaia smirked to herself, making a mental note to look out for tracks that resembled her own. Turning back to the "conversation" Kaia wrapped her hands around the part Valik was holding and began to gently tug. "Now, I've got things to do, people to see, places to visit." Matters that do not concern you in the least so why don't you do yourself a favour and retro irrumabo off, hmm? However, Kaia bit her tongue and didn't dare voice her thoughts. Her soror and mater taught her better than that. "So if you don't mind..." Kaia trailed off as she pulled her cloak out of his grip, smoothing it out once it was back in her own. "Enjoy your festivities or whatever." She spat at the crowd, not in the mood to deal with anyone else.

coded by pinn @ thq
PMEmail
^
Valik Borealis
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:11 PM

Fae

Valik Borealis
Free Citizen / Alpha

Sinnamon
225 YEARS OLD
Winter Prince
Male
Heterosexual

user posted image
while i powder my nose
He will powder his gums

It had been awhile since someone had dared to speak out against him like this and he felt his grin widen. He let go of her cloak when she pulled it back out of his reach and admired her with a hint of humor on his face. The crowd, as well, was becoming increasingly amused by her, whether because of the female's actions or because of his own increased amusement. Nevertheless, he slid off the bear's back and stood in front of her. "I don't believe, for a second, that's your real name. In fact, I don't even believe you're here to welcome your heros home. I think you're trying to avoid getting into trouble. Maybe I should drag you to the dungeons?" he asked her, reaching to lower her hood down to fully see her face.

Behind him, his adviser cleared his throat. "Your Highness, your mother patiently waits for your return. You don't want to keep her waiting."

An annoyed, dark look crossed over Valik's face but he scoffed and it disappeared to return to his humored look. "More like waiting impatiently for my return. My mother has never liked to wait... for anyone." he pulled his hand away from her hood, and turned to his advisor. "Has the gift for my mother been found?" When the advisor shook his head, the prince soured once more and turned back to her. At the same moment, a small wintery breeze picked up and rushed past her and straight into him and he blinked, catching her scent on that breeze. It was strong and seemed to curl around his very soul like an arctic mink and tightened itself. He felt a strange stirring in his gut and he acted before thinking. He grabbed her wrist and yanked her towards him. Little did he know it was his Alpha possessiveness kicking in. "It's your lucky day, to be brought to the Palace by the crown prince himself." He leaned in and murmured in her ear. "And if you cooperate, I won't throw your ass in the dungeons for your suspicious behavior." He turned her towards his bear mount, indicating he wanted her to climb up and on.

PM
^
Kaia Orias
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 09:42 AM

Banshee

Kaia Orias
Free Citizen / omega

portal
150 YEARS OLD
rogue
female
pansexual

U

fortunately for the night fae, the situation was far from over. Kaia instinctually took a few steps back, snarling lowly in the process. Even her inner omega told her to run, to get out of Winter as fast as possible. There was something about the male that didn't sit well with them and Kaia knew far better to question the judgement of her inner omega in situations like this. Glancing around the crowd, Kaia scrowled. She could feel the shift in the atmosphere: they were becoming more and more amused, which only increased their investment. These nothi want a show. The female concluded as she unfolded her arms and let them hang at her sides. They want a show? Fine. They'll get one.

As another low snarl ripped from Kaia's chest she dropped into a fighting stance, legs shoulder-width apart, back slightly arched with her hands balled into fists. Kaia resembled a cornered animal and to be honest, she kind of felt like one. Kaia had been in similar situations countless times and each time, the omega had fought tooth and nail to get herself out. However, this time it was slightly different as she wasn't just fighting to leave. Oh no. The moon child was going to have to claw her way out of hell. If only it was nightfall, Kaia sighed softly to herself, I could use my glamour to blend in with the shadows and pass through quietly. Then I wouldn't have to be stuck dealing with this culus. Snapping out of her thoughts, the omega shot Valik a glare as he approached her, lilac eyes burning with hate and silently daring to come closer lest he wanted all his teeth to be knocked out. However, her glare was quickly replaced with an expression of feigned shock when he began to speak. "Oh no- I've been found out. My plans are ruined! However did you know?" Kaia sarcastically quipped as a mocking look of shock appeared on her face. No shit she was welcoming back Winter soldiers or 'Outis' wasn't her real name. Like sicut pater eius et mater esset, semper nomen aliquod eorum filii Outis aut Nemo. Significat "Nemo" enim irrumabo propter. Read a book, you uncultured swine. At the mention of the dungeons, Kaia's attention was piqued. The omega raised a brow, deliberately ignoring the hand lowering her hood. She would pull it up later. "You would like that- wouldn't you?" A teasing smirk tugged on the corner of her lips. "A new prisoner to "play" with, no?" The irony of Kaia's words was not lost upon her. Everything the banshee did was criminal by definition, including her continued existence. Honestly Kaia was surprised to still be alive, especially when the female considered the life she lived and the things she did to survive. 

Highness? A wave of dread washed over her as Kaia quickly put two and two together, lilac eyes instinctually widening. She was dealing with the Shit Prince of the Winter Court himself. The urging of her inner omega increased, growing louder and louder with each second. Kaia visibly winced and took a step back, completely oblivious that Valik's hand was no longer on her hood. "Shut...Shut up. I'm well aware of the situation." Kaia hissed under her breath in an attempt to get her inner omega to stop howling with worry. Of course, they didn't listen and their worry was only heightened when a sudden breeze swept past her. Shit. Kaia had caught his reaction and tensed up even more, owlish eyes widening in terror for a brief moment before they narrowed once more. She had seen that look far too many times for her liking during her travels. Shit Prince just thinks he can handle anyone however he wants? Oh no. Fuck that noise. Using her newfound resolve, the omega growled rather loudly. "Let me go!" Kaia screamed and pushed away from him, to no avail. Her wrist was still trapped. Kaia's instincts screamed at her to pull out a dagger and defend herself, however she didn't. The banshee was severely outnumbered and outgunned. If she as so much as scratched him, being tortured in Winter's dungeons would be the least of her worries. Panting heavily the omega shot a glare at the alpha, the crowd completely forgotten. The moon child looked completely wild. Her eyes were wide with anger and indignation, her breathing was ragged and her lips were curled into a snarl, teeth bared.

If he ever touches me like that again, I'll break his hands. It'll take months to heal without magic. And as Father once said, "what's a knight, warrior or guard without their hands?”. Not to mention, it might buy me some extra time... Hmm. Kaia mused and tapped her chin thoughtfully, only to be brought out of her thoughts the minute Shit Prince opened his mouth and released a swarm of locusts. Well obviously not, but it felt like his words had the same effect as that horrific image, at least in Kaia’s opinion. Before she could stop herself, the female gagged, bile rising in her throat. The disgusting fluid burned but since she couldn’t afford to show any signs of “weakness”, she swallowed it and inhaled short, shallow breaths to distract herself. But just like before, things of course took a turn for the fucking worst and in the omega’s case, it was her inability to hold her tongue any longer. Once upon a time, Kaia would’ve ignored something like that. But now? Absolutely not. “Are you fucking kidding me?" She spat out venomously, standing up to her full height in order to look more imposing. "No, seriously- are you fucking kidding me? You think I’M suspicious? Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?” She raised a brow and shifted her weight so that one hip jutted out. “Because from my point of view, you’re raising more suspicion than I am. After all- I’m not the one who stopped an entire fucking military procession to deal with something so seemingly insignificant, hmm?,” she glared directly at Valik. ”Let me make this crystal clear: I’m not here for the “celebration” and “festivities”. Oh no. The only reason I’m here is that I’m passing through. Now, do I need to repeat myself to get through that thick skull of yours or not, your highness?" Kaia growled out, last two words dripping with mockery and sarcasm. "Oh and I'd much rather take my chances with the dungeons by the way." Kaia added as a shit-eating grin appeared on her face.

coded by pinn @ thq

This post has been edited by Kaia Orias: Jan 6 2018, 03:38 AM
PMEmail
^
Valik Borealis
 Posted: Oct 25 2017, 08:43 PM

Fae

Valik Borealis
Free Citizen / Alpha

Sinnamon
225 YEARS OLD
Winter Prince
Male
Heterosexual

user posted image
while i powder my nose
He will powder his gums

There was a dead silence over the street, even the ravens had stopped their calls. It was almost as if everyone was waiting with batted breath on what was going to happen next. To be fair, Valik had only stopped the procession because he wanted a moment to stand in the spotlight but this had turned out far more interesting. His mother could wait because he had, indeed, found a new plaything to torture and he couldn't wait to see that look of open defiance drop off her face. Her outbursts hadn't gone unnoticed by everyone and he certainly couldn't just let it go. At her last remark, his grin grew wider, a darkness crossing his face as he snapped his fingers and two warriors moved to her sides and grabbed her arms. "Oh, I think that can be arranged. You're being arrested on open defiance against your future king." He reached out and roughly patted her cheek before turning away from her with a wave of his hand. "Take her to the dungeons, I'll deal with her after I've seen my mother." He pulled himself back onto his polar bear and the crowds seemed to forget all about her as they continued their cheering the procession continued upwards towards the palace.

The reunion with his mother had been strained, if nothing else. She had been motherly and all smiles but he knew the poison beneath her mask and felt that her fake smiles and laughter to be disgusting. The last time he'd seen her, she had condemned him to the front lines for a hundred years. Not once had she written him or made a point to find out if he was still alive while she sat in luxury in the confines of her palace. He humored her with stories of the battlefield, of the enemies he'd slaughtered, dined with her then excused himself, lying that he was tired and wished to turn in for the night. But the truth was, he was the furthest thing from tired knowing that his new plaything was sitting in the dungeons waiting for him.

The stairs leading down to the dungeons were frigid, only the torches giving off heat and even they seemed to struggle against the cold. The guards at the bottom of the stairs bowed low to him and he demanded they show him to the new prisoner. Without a word, the two guards led him through a maze of corridors and cells before stopping before one where a small white haired female had been placed. He thanked them and sent them off, leaving only him and her in the corridor. He smirked at her. "How are you feeling now? Still feeling fiery enough to smart off to me?" he asked her, a small chuckle echoing eerily around the stone walls.

PM
^
Kaia Orias
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 04:44 AM

Banshee

Kaia Orias
Free Citizen / omega

portal
150 YEARS OLD
rogue
female
pansexual

T

he first thing Kaia noticed was the silence that had suddenly fallen upon the street as if someone had cast some kind of stupefying spell on the Winter Denizens. Oh, if only. Now that would've made things so much easier. Unfortunately, that kind of magic isn't available to Night Fae... Or any other kind of fae for that matter. Shame, it was such a pretty dream. Kaia sighed internally as violet eyes nonchalantly scanned the expressions the crowd wore, which was coincidentally the second thing the omega noticed. Guess I don't need it because I can apparently shock an entire procession into silence with a few choice words? I'm not going to lie this is impressive, even for me. Sure she had been in similar situations before but they weren't anything like this. Oh well. And say what you will, but those fuckers got their show. The corner of Kaia's lips upturned in an impish grin, one that thinly veiled smug satisfaction. Even though it wasn't what they expected. Or wanted.

However, it seemed her smugness was rather short-lived as two winter soldiers appeared out of thin air and restrained her arms. Much to everyone else's inevitable surprise, Kaia didn't even flinch. She had been in this situation far too many times, so much so that she was used to it. However, what she wasn't used to was a certain Winter prick daring to call himself her king. Without thinking the omega acted, completely disregarded the consequences in the process. "My WHAT?!" Kaia roared, completely incredulous. She was a rogue, a wanderess. She didn't belong to any city or court, and she certainly didn't belong to anyone for that matter. The omega lunged forward, more than ready to attack, only to be violently pulled back by the guards at her sides. "You must be completely deluded if you think I'll ever even consider as 'my king'." She laughed, although it was completely void of mirth and dripped with venom instead.

In response to their orders the guards nodded before they removed her, yanking Kaia away from the crowd by her arms. "Hey! Be careful." The banshee hissed lowly before turning her attention to the streets she was currently being dragged through. Telling them to 'fuck off' could wait. Memorising the streets and buildings in them could not. At some point, they reached the palace and upon seeing the structure, Kaia's jaw dropped. Whoa. Despite loathing Winter fae, even she had to admit that they were capable of doing some impressive things. Keyword: some. Unsurprisingly, the guards yanked her to the right and shoved her into a corridor before they entered, barking orders at her to move. Eventually, at the end of the corridor, they reached a heavy door. So, this must be the entrance to the prison. Kaia mused while the guards fumbled around with the keys before managing to open the door. Knowing what was to come next, the night fae tentatively stepped forward as she glanced from side to side, examining her surroundings. It was a narrow stairway. One that was barely lit and...Absolutely freezing. Even the torches can't overpower the cold. Fuck. She sighed before a guard nudged her to walk.

Placing her right hand on the right wall, Kaia began her descent. Thankfully, as a night fae, Kaia was blessed with the ability to see even in complete darkness. However, if she did so, questions would certainly arise and she would have a far more serious crime to answer for. And of course, her ability still didn't stop her from nearly slipping and sliding down the stairs several times. Once she was officially inside the prison, Kaia was led down a labyrinth of corridors before being stopped in front of an empty cell: her own. As the banshee expected, she was unceremoniously thrown inside. A tiny cell, all to myself? How luxurious. She mused sarcastically before heavy manacles were locked around her legs, chaining her to the floor. After checking to see if the chains were secure enough to hold her, the guards exited her cell and locked it- both satisfied. But for some stupid reason that was beyond her, the chains had given Kaia a rather generous amount of slack. Hell, she was able to walk around her cell with little to no problems. Confused as to why this would happen, she frowned and knitted her eyebrows together before the realisation suddenly dawned on her.

Ah. They want to play with the new prisoner? Ha. Idiots. They'll come to regret that later. Feeling a little comfort at the thought, Kaia smiled to herself. Perhaps I'll- However, her thoughts were abruptly cut off by the sound of approaching footsteps. It's not the guards from before. There'd be less noise if that was the case... The higher ups don't usually interact with prisoners, unless taking them out for an execution so I'm either minutes away from death or someone else's coming. Either way, it's not looking good. When the people stopped in front of her cell, Kaia's froze. Cold. So very cold... The omega mused before she shivered involuntarily, the cold beginning to seep into her bones. Violet eyes flicked over to the Winter Prince while the atmosphere around her became even colder than before if that was even possible. Stop it. If you show fear in winter, they'll eat you alive. For a brief moment, Kaia closed her eyes and drew in a breath. When she opened them again all traces of fear were gone, dissipating into nothingness.

"First of all, for the love of the goddess Mayari, don't chuckle. Or laugh. Or anything that relates to your objectively horrific concept of what happiness is. Actually maybe you shouldn't open your mouth, ever? Just a suggestion." Kaia offered, seemingly nonchalant. "Second of all, is that even a question?" Anyone who knew Kaia knew that she was always willing to retort back, as long as there was sufficient ammunition to use. And in Valik's case? It was infinite. "And thanks for asking, do you ask all your prisoners that or am I just special Shit Prince?" Shit Prince. This time it was her turn to smirk. "Actually I rather like that title for you. It's fitting. Far more than your actual one, that is." Mockingly, Kaia tapped a finger against her chin as if in thought. "Unfortunate, is it not? Your real title is completely and utterly useless- only decorative." She stated before directly looking Valik in the eyes. Just like your existence. You were only a contingency plan. I think it's called "the heir and the spare", if I recall correctly. "Because let's be real, you honestly aren't Prince of jack shit. Maybe your brother was once upon a time, but you? Definitely not. At least not with mother dearest still around."

coded by pinn @ thq
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TIMPLETON THE CBOX
join our discord discussions!
Please Vote for Us!
RPG Initiative Topsites
SISTER SITES COMING SOON!
THE AFFILIATES
a resource community face in the crowd
Avalon a Panfandom RP Otherworld The White Shroud Those Among Us