PROJECT GENESIS!
ANIMANGA FUTURISTIC FANTASY A/B/O RP
SEPTEMBER 27TH 2316 SCIENTISTS OFFICIALLY MARK HOMO SAPIENS ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST. WARS COME TO A COMPLETE HALT AND BIG TIME GOVERNMENTS STEP DOWN. IT'S AS THOUGH THE WORLD IS HOLDING ITS BREATH, AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF EXTINCTION. BUT IT NEVER CAME. EVOLUTION EMERGED, CREATING A NEW CODE WITHIN THE GENOME OF THE NEWEST GENERATION. A CODE ONLY REFERRED TO AS THE ALPHA CODE. THIS JUMP START IN HUMAN REPRODUCTION SKYROCKETS POPULATIONS OF SPECIES. WHAT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MILLENNIA HAS TAKEN ONLY A FEW CENTURIES. NOW HOWEVER, THERE'S NO WAY TO TURN IT OFF AND THOSE THOUGHT TO BE THE WORLD'S FAILURES, THOSE CALLED BETAS WHO DON'T GET THE CHANCE TO CONTINUE ON THEIR GENES, HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD, AND ARE KEEN ON CONTROLLING EVERYTHING.
05.16.17 PROJECT GENESIS has begun! Welcome to our site and we hope you have fun! Whether you're a scientist driven to change or another species ready to BE the change, we hope you have an amazing time!
welcome, Guest. BE THE CHANGE
GRAND OPENING
COME JOIN THE MATING RUN! ♦ WE'RE OFFICIALLY OPEN! ♦ WELCOME TO PROJECT GENESIS!
JOIN THE PROJECT
PREMIUM SITE MATURE CONTENT
head scientists
THE STAFF TEAM
Skin design and codings were made by VON of sonder. Banner is credited to Wallpaper Pulse. Tooltip is made by Malihu and code modification is made by JAWN. Posts made on this site are intellectual property of their owners, stealing is prohibited.

Add Reply
New Poll

[M] Night Time, Our Time, Open
Lilith Blake
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 08:23 AM

Blood Witch

LIVING IN Alatashia MATED TO Micki and Nico Parasca
Lilith Blake
Free Citizen / Omega

Portal
Twenty YEARS OLD
Freelance
Female
Pan and Poly

Tw: Blood, mentions of violence & death.

Throughout her twenty years of continued existence on the mortal plane, Lilith could count the number of times she felt ‘happy’, or at least close to it for that matter, on a single hand. And although the list was ever changing there were a few constants, namely visiting the woods at ungodly hours. Ever since she was a young witchling, Lilith felt a ‘calling’ to the forest. In her mind, it just felt so comforting and…Familiar. Perhaps that’s the reason why I visit so often…Hmm. The blood witch mused as she stepped into the dell, dry leaves crunching underneath her boots, her beloved familiar trailing close behind.

Glancing at the sky through a clearing between in the branches, Lilith smiled to herself. It was a full moon tonight. Well then. Isn’t this interesting? She mused, taking her gaze away from the sky in the process. It was then she noticed the pallid hues dousing the area. In the corner of her eye shadows intertwined and danced, performing for an invisible audience. As if to complete the phenomena moonlight shone down upon the blood witch, creating a ‘halo’ of sorts. “Only the witching hour, ” Lilith muttered the corners of her lips upturned ever so slightly in a smirk, albeit a barely visible one.

Beside the omega stood Pollux with his ears pricked up, listening intently for any stray sounds. His tail flicked around, brushing past Lilith’s leg. Upon feeling the sensation, Lilith turned her attention to her beloved familiar. “Go on miei cari. Scout ahead.” She murmured in a hushed tone only reserved for him. Without another sound, the tiger stalked away into the bushes. Right, now to do what we came here for. Lilith mused as she sat down in the centre of the clearing.

Briefly digging around in her pocket, Lilith pulled out a small, labelled vial of blood. Now, let’s see. Lilith mused as she read the scrawl written on the label. Type: DEA 1.1. Sub-species: Canis lupus familiaris. Of course. A dog. At least the stray didn’t suffer for too long. Poor thing. Lilith sighed to herself as she lightly pressed her thumb on the lid and began to shake the vial, separating the white blood cells from the red. Although her magic made the task completely redundant, she still preferred to do it manually. There was something therapeutic about it and besides, it wasn’t like the omega had access to a centrifuge machine and could bring it to the forest.

Once she was satisfied, Lilith stopped shaking the vial and removed her thumb from the lid. That should be more than enough. And if not, I’ll find a way around it. She mused with a small hum. I always do. But regardless, it shouldn’t affect what I’m doing. At least, I hope not. Many years ago Lilith’s cousin, a spirit witch, had told her an old wives’ tale: during a full moon, a witch’s magic will get stronger. Especially that of Spirit Witches. Despite being, for a lack of a better word, the antithesis of the aforementioned witch the omega still wanted to see what would happen because like countless other wives’ tales, this one was neither confirmed or denied. There was only speculation. So why not see if there was some truth to the myth while she had the opportunity? And if not, Lilith could simply return home…If one considered a cramped apartment falling apart at the seams as “home”.

Opening the vial, Lilith’s eyes briefly flashed crimson as rune-like markings appeared on her face. The first to appear was the rosebud that every blood witch possessed, followed by a key-like marking which closely resembled the symbol for Venus. Then the markings under her eyes and mouth appeared. However, unlike the first two, they had no clear resemblance to anything. They were just… Odd looking shapes that began underneath her eyes and stopped just above her mouth. In contrast to her eye markings, her mouth markings, for a lack of a better term, only appeared on the right side and trailed down towards her chin, resembling a bleeding lip. Alright, now that’s sorted it’s time to do what I came here for. She mused before all traces of green in her eyes disappeared, seemingly replaced by crimson hues.

Suddenly, Lilith opened her mouth and began to chant unintelligible words. To the average person, it sounded like complete gibberish. However, to another blood witch, or their spirit witch counterpart, the words made perfect sense: it was the spell of cell manipulation. Specifically, the spell to increase acidity in the blood. “Yes, yes! It’s working!” The blood witch beamed brightly to herself as the cells began to warp and change themselves in accordance with the omega’s wishes. “Pol come over! You’ll want to see this!” She called out to her familiar, who promptly emerged from the bushes, albeit with a few leaves and twigs tangled in his fur. “See? The cells are beginning to darken!” Lilith exclaimed as she crouched down to his eye level, holding the vial inches away from the tiger’s nose. “Although at a faster rate than usual… But regardless,” Lilith sighed and stood up to her full height, moving the vial away from her familiar. “This shouldn’t be taken at face value. I mean, it could stem from a variety of factors, for example, it being a full moon during the Witching Hour.” As his mistress rambled Pollux sat down and gave an understanding nod, only half paying attention to her spiel.

Shaking her head Lilith huffed as she screwed the vial’s lid back on. “I should’ve brought more vials, Caro. At least then I could get a more concrete answer. I’m an idio-” Lilith paused and pressed a finger to her lips before using the same finger to point in the direction behind her.

Someone had kicked a rock over. And then…Silence.

With a scowl, Lilith immediately tensed while Pollux’s tail whipped behind him. But before he could do anything, Lilith placed a gentle hand on her familiar’s head. “Sssh. It’s alright miei cari. I can handle this.” The blood witch murmured under her breath as she tied her hair up. One can never be too prepared, she mused as she unsheathed her knife from its holster around her waist, instinctually gripping it tighter. “What kind of witch are you?” The omega asked, not bothering to turn and face the other figure. “And before you ask- I can sense your magic. Not to mention, no-one in their right mind would ever visit this part of the forest during the Witching Hour. You’re either a witch, insanely brave, absolutely plastered or a complete and utter idiot. And not necessarily in that order either. So which one is it?” Lilith hissed, tone completely drenched with venom.

@tagged

AIN'T GONNA PLAY NICE
AM I SCARING YOU TONIGHT?
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TIMPLETON THE CBOX
join our discord discussions!
Please Vote for Us!
RPG Initiative Topsites
SISTER SITES COMING SOON!
THE AFFILIATES
a resource community face in the crowd
Avalon a Panfandom RP Otherworld The White Shroud Those Among Us